Right disabled

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

**Mirror Mirror**

**Mirror Mirror**

I swing like a pendulum 
In and out
Hugging its philosophy
I become phenomenon and the effect
Of it’s every movement

That is when
My mirror invites me in to it
That is when I face myself
Stare in to my own eyes
I talk to myself

Where I stand is in front of my pretty mirror
The fight goes on
My fists ache and my face bruise
The reflection asks me
“Who are you?”

I see masked faces
With glazing eyes
They ask
“Aren’t you me?”

I see
Hands dusting
Worn out pages
Imprinted with uncanny memories
They fall down and turn to ashes

I see
I become the refugee
And the savior
I am my hideout

I see
All the springs
Sprinkled age on me
They leave

I see
The catastrophe
The scorching hug of time
I arouse
I burn

My mirror invites me
In to it
I go with all my heart
Unlocking every reflection of mine

No comments:

Post a Comment